Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slow News Day

We are negligent bloggers, there is just no getting around that anymore. The most I can bare to do most of the time is post pictures of Theo. I know that is sort of satisfactory for some, but not for me. There was a time when this blog was one of the only outlets we had for our frustration. This is not to say that our frustrations have ended, and indeed I will make good use of you all again as sounding boards when our next TTC frustration (because isn't TTC always a frustrating experience?) exhausts me and nooneunderstandsbutyou!!

So, in the meantime, knowing that frustration is peeking out from behind a tree up the road, I'll leave you with these pics. Mealtime is far from blissful, but Theo does usually enjoy himself, which keeps his mamas happy for sure. He's only sort of got the hang of the food bag, in which we've stuffed some blueberries for munching. Yummy! 


5 comments:

ajs4ever said...

Hey I totally understand! Things just get crazy sometimes and there is just no time to sit in front of the computer and type it out. Hang in there:)

Laurie said...

Oh, he is getting cuter and cuter!! Seeing pictures of Theo is a great way for all of us to focus on the light at the end of this TTC tunnel... thank you for sharing your beautiful son with us :)

Anonymous said...

The cheeks! The chins! Do drop me a line the next time you are in NYC. The due date buddies need to have a meeting of the chins.

CD and SP said...

I totally agree--the chins and drool will be flying fast!

docgrumbles said...

I am satisfied with cute pics!