Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am finally here sitting on my bottom after what feels like a very, extremely long day. Strangely enough, I feel great all day long (mostly), but as soon as I sit down, I am suddenly overwhelmed with tiredness. Not exhaustion - just extreme tiredness. The weather growing cooler and fallish does not help the urge to crawl into a pile of blankets when I come home. But alas, there are things to do, pick up, pack up (we're going away again this weekend out to my parents' house), so, yeah---I come home and go some more. But, I'm thinking as long as I can move, I should move. Yes? Makes sense to me.

An update on baby kidneys. We had an u/s last Wed., and surprise! The kidneys actually resolved. We are relieved, but were never panicked in the first place. Still--it is good news that we now do not have to subject a squirming newborn to an ultrasound or an appointment with our dull-as-dirt pediatric urologist. At my m/w appointment yesterday, I only gained about 1/4 lb, a much welcome relief from the 6 I had gained at my last visit. Measuring spot on at 28 1/2 weeks, heartbeat strong, and baby seemed head-down during my appointment, although I'm sure that has since changed.

Hey--I think I'm going to have a baby. It feels more real than ever all of a sudden.


3 comments:

H2 said...

Good for you for continuing to push ahead despite being tired. But take a nap woman!! Being tired is not going to let up once you give birth so pamper yourself now...at least a little! You're going to have a baby!! Much love from the mamas at www.twomomsandababybump.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi! We're new here :)

Svillage said...

very good news, indeed!