Monday, February 26, 2007

It's true what they say...

People say that teachers hardly work, and I guess this time, they'd be correct. S. had a delay this morning (with a puny accumulation of maybe 3" on the ground) and I had a...cancellation! Yes, we just had the last week off of work for February vacation, and now I get my vacation extended an extra day. AND we're supposed to get dumped on Friday. Don't worry--we'll be making these days up at the end of the year, and then you'll be laughing at us.

Not to worry about me, though--S. left me a "list" of things to accomplish today. I think I can handle it, though I am perpetually lazy and have about a million tests to correct that I sort of let fester over break. But I'm awake, semi-dressed, and ready for some more caffeine to get my list done. Maybe I'll even tackle painting the bedroom-alone!

1 comment:

LD said...

I'd rather have a snow day than be in this stupid hotel in Suburban Wasteland, PA, waiting to take the bar tomorrow and Wednesday. I like the paint color!