Monday, January 21, 2008

oneofhismoms wondered if my belly was larger than hers. I have been reluctant to post photos, because, well, um, I looked pretty preggo even before I was. It has definitely begun to grow, but let's just say I probably had a head start. Photos will come, I'm just waiting for the right 'stage', where, say, a stranger might notice and feel comfortable commenting.
Now down to business...she also tagged us to do this meme wherein you will learn 6 quirks about us. However, since I have participated in a similar meme before, I am handing this one over to my honey, C.!

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

Well, okay--here it goes. I think I bailed out on the last meme, so it's definitely my due:

1. I have a name that has many variations and various nick-names. When someone calls me by the wrong name, or wrong nick-name, I get really angry but rarely say anything to correct the person. Go figure.

2. I hate to clean but sweep the floor obsessively because I can't stand when there are crumbs on my bare feet. I also hate when my socks get wet.

3. In high school, I dyed my hair jet black and thought my parents wouldn't notice because to me, it looked "natural," not knowing that few people in this world actually have naturally jet black hair. (They noticed, by the way.)

4. I can drive both a standard and an automatic, but S. will say I better "stick" to the automatic because I'm not so great at shifting. I think I do just fine.

5. Before owning a house, I had never, ever, ever run a lawnmower (my Dad wouldn't let me). Now I both mow the lawn and snowblow the driveway. What a babe I am.

6. I just remembered that I already did a meme. Hee hee.

Now tagging: Vanessa and Mel, the Bluemonts, and Jude & Jen. Have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot stand when my socks get wet either.... yuck!