Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Finally back home after a few days away visiting friends in Philly. Fun times! Cheesesteaks at Geno's (whoa, there was a lot of neon!), Italian Market in South Philly (go Rocky!), and of course seeing friends we hadn't seen since June--that's a really long time to go without seeing friends you were used to seeing like, at least twice a month. We had an extremely low-key New Year's Eve affair, hanging out, knitting, and stuffing our faces. Pretty much anytime there's stuffing of faces involved, I'm having fun. The food was yummy. We patriotically visited the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. I took a pictures of S. and our buddy Laura (who lives there) at the back of the Liberty Bell, so I didn't get the crack in the picture. But there was no one back there! Who wants a picture of a crack anyway?!

I have no clue what I am doing with any of my classes tomorrow, so I'm off to write some lesson plans. No news yet on S., obviously. She's feeling kind of crappy, but that might just be from the face stuffing we did all day yesterday (and all weekend for that matter).

Happy New Year!

No comments: