Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

Off the subjet for a second, Blogger finally broke me down and I had to switch over to signing in with my Google account, something I've been resisting. I'm never going to remember how to log in now!

Back to the subject--it's a snow day! And it's Valentine's Day, which means S. and I get to spend the day snuggled up together on the couch, watching trashy daytime tv and eating junk food. Sounds glorious, no? (It's great that we're both teachers on days like this.) S. goes in for her ultrasound tomorrow to see the status of the little follicles. They were a tad too big last time we did the insem, so the people at the clinic are thinking that earlier by a day or two will be better for us. Hopefully we'll be able to do the insemination on Friday, because we're supposed to go to Martha's Vineyard this weekend. I will be quite annoyed if we don't get to go because we're waiting on S.'s follicles to plump up.

Not that I'm mad at the follicles or at S. or even at the fact that we're insemming for the 9th time--but that I have constantly been rearranging my life as we've been ttcing. I'm just so sick of it being an interference, and I don't want to look at it that way--I want it to be exciting and hopeful and a good, positive event. I think I need to shed the negativity, say that it is what it is, and hopefully let some more positive energy help us this time around.

No comments: