Monday, October 27, 2008

counting down

One week left! My goodness. Some predicted I would be "loving it" by this point and go back to school kicking and screaming. Partly true. There is part of me that will miss some parts of the day - but overall, I'm ready to go back. Well not ready per se, but ready to get ready. I have plans to make, schedules to change, assessments to analyze, kids to know -YIKES. I'm going back to school. It will be a lot of energy and organization in the beginning both on the Theo end and the being a teacher part. But I look two months ahead and like the routine and consistency and being a working mom. That's me. SAHMhood was fun (well, not always) while it lasted. 

We spent the weekend in Burlington visiting with family friends. We had a great time. But we're glad to be home to get Theo back into his routine. He had fun waking up 5 times on Saturday night. I think his buddy Noah taught him that.

Here they are palling around!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Too cute! Hope you get some good (ie uninterrupted!) sleep soon!

Anonymous said...

They are like little chubby twins!

Lo said...

I also like being a working mom. I appreciate the breaks, but overall, it works for me. Good luck!

stacey said...

Oh man...those 2 are ka-yute. I'm going through baby-holding withdrawal. Bring him to me soon.

ajs4ever said...

I hope you like being back at work! It is hard at times, but you really enjoy the moments you are together!

Laura said...

They could be brothers! Totally adorable.