Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Conversation Hearts

S: It's almost Valentine's Day. What did you get me?
Me: I thought we weren't exchanging presents. Did you get me something?
S: Yes.
Me: What? Seriously? I thought we agreed not to!
S: I got you 56 million little presents.
Me: What?
::thinks::
Me: Oh. Thanks, baby!

Yes, that's right--more sperm, coming our way soon, next week with an insem hopefully next weekend or the beginning of the week after. We're doing two vials this time - next cycle we're taking off because we don't want to have a baby around Christmas. Selfish, maybe, but hey, if we can control it, why the hell shouldn't we? At least it's one thing we have control over.

I certainly don't have control over this thing right here; just look at the mess he made of my laundry!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't think of a better gift!

Joao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oooh so freakin cute! and i cannot think of a better v-day present.

Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi said...

Now that's a V-Day gift!! Woo hoo! I love the new picture of Theo--it is one of those squeeze too tight cute moments! He's a great helper-ha ha!