Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Well. I guess my cycle last month really was a fluke, because I went in for a follicle scan yesterday, day 12, and there was one pretty tiny follicle present. It needs to get twice as big before it's ready. So, probably back for another scan later this week. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Erg. The swimmers (2 vials) are landing tomorrow.

We're also waiting for Spring over here. We got a sneak preview this weekend. Oh boy, was it a good feeling basking the sun, watching the rivulets of melting mountain snow trickle down the hills and into the streams and rivers, and walking---walking outside! Yes, it was muddy, but all the more puddles for Theo to jump into.

Oh yeah, remember Theo? In my megalomaniacal quest to get pregnant, I seemed to have forgotten that this blog is named after the cutest BABY. Jeesh. Well, he's a crazy, hilarious maniac, and that's probably all you need to know for now. Oh yeah...and CUTE!

Proof of the actual sun actually melting the snow:


3 comments:

Lo said...

CUTE indeed!!!! Happy spring!

jessie said...

I seriously just love his blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!

Naomi said...

Can he get any cuter??!! For real! I can't believe how big he's getting...it really is amazing!
Spring fever is hitting hard and I think we are all in need of healthier times and nice weather I'm hoping that spring brings that!