Thursday, July 01, 2010

5-second Post

Oh lookie! I have like, 5 seconds to sit down and write something! But just 5 seconds, as we're getting reading to leave for a long weekend for the 4th.

To recap:

The wedding we so busily prepared for the last week and a half went off without a hitch. Everything looked beautiful, everyone had a great time, and the food was ridiculously yummy.

I am 17 1/2 weeks pregnant and in less than a week, we get our big ultrasound to, if we're doing it, find out the sex and see what's going on in there. I still haven't decided but am kind of leaning toward finding out to make life easier. Any bets?

Oh, and I think I finally look pregnant. Honestly, I've just looked kind of chubby for the past 17 weeks. S. has been bemoaning my lack of baby belly-ness. I have been incredibly negligent and un-insistent on having belly shots taken every week--honestly, I don't think I've taken a pic for like, 5 weeks. Bad, I know. I'll try to start being better and maybe actually post something.

Did I mention Theo isn't two but may as well be? Yeah. Any good suggestions for toddler books?

And some pictures, because though he grows more independent every day, he also grows cuter.


Theo helping his Auntie Stacey with pancake making

Dirty boy in the garden (he did this to himself, I swear)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Dear Theo, I miss your cute, cute face. Love, Auntie Laura

Laurie said...

That second picture is adorable! I can't wait for Ryan to romp in the garden with me :)

And I vote GIRL!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! let's see that belly :)
let me know what books you come up with so i can be preparing myself~

jessie said...

belly pic please! he looks like such a little boy!