Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Another Rushing Week

No time for real posts - just pics. Theo is currently hurling himself off of the couch at an alarming angle, I have to pick up a pizza for dinner, and S. is painting our new cabinet to stash all the office crap we had to move out of our, well, office, to make Theo's new room. And...I am 31 weeks and starting to finally slow down. Thank god for my birth ball and some wisely selected yoga-ish exercises and deep relaxation CDs - otherwise my back pain would be tailspinning out of control. Whew. Needless to say, I could use a day off to just sleep and relax, but I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. With a long weekend coming up, I'm channeling the little engine that could...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...


30 Weeks self-portrait (very hard when one is only 5 feet tall and one's profile barely clears the mirror!)


31 Weeks

Blondie cousin love with typical poses - cousin J. with his big smile, Theo with his little coy smirk

3 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

The pics are great! Lovely belly :). I know what you mean by needing a day to just sleep. In fact I think you're just a tiny bit ahead of me (I'll be 31 weeks Friday) but I can certainly relate to the tiredness. Hold out for that weekend!!

Anonymous said...

cute bump! hooray for long weekends!

Anonymous said...

looking good, mama! theo is such a little man!