Sunday, May 07, 2006

Not a moron...

Her post makes me seem like a moron...I found the same blogs she did and within those, I did not find what I was looking for. I found lesbian moms...lesbians with infertility issues...lesbians with plenty of other issues....but no lesbians making a baby. Perhaps they were once blogs about making a baby, but now they are baby picture galleries (congrats!) which I suppose I hope this will be soon...but I'm more focused on the process, not the product right now.

Coming up on our first insemination attempt. A big week for sure. Today is day 10 - A vaginal ultrasound on Wed., a follow-up call with Dr. K on Thurs. and the big day on Fri. - that is, if my body cooperates with my schedule! I wrote it in my planner though....and we all know what that means. I'm a bit of a scheduler, what can I say, I like things planned. I recognize the need to relax, don't worry! ---sp

5 comments:

M. said...

You should check our blog out. It's about lesbians "trying" to make a baby. So far it's not about "making" a baby since we've yet to be sucessful.

blog said...

How come you guys get to search the web for "lesbians" and "making babies", but I get in *serious* feminist theory argument with Stacey every time she catches me searching for those things?!?!

It's just not fair. 35k a year to be able to make your boyfriend feel like an illiterate tool for wanting to look at lesbians on the internet.

CD & SP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CD & SP said...

Well, the sites we're looking for don't have NAKED lesbians...fool.

marta said...

hello from another pair of lesbians TRYING to make a baby. i saw your link on rainbow conceptions and am now in the process of updating myself with your process (aka, reading your archives).