Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Moving on

I won't say it didn't hurt. But the rational part of me took over pretty quickly. It was our first try....I'm just used to getting lucky! But hey, it's on to the next cycle. That's the exhausting part. Soon enough, you notice that every part of your menstrual cycle is an important one. We have to start planning for the next try - clomid, vaginal ultrasounds - right away! That's how this process takes over your life. It's not like you can stop planning or thinking about it. I can't tell you how many times I've counted and recounted the days in my cycle, retracing the last few months of charting that I've done. Forget the other things going on in your life - the end of the school year and my last week at this school, trying to find a new job, finishing up our house so that we can move in July. That stuff is all in the back seat. What's important is making this baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»