Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Devil Baby

Do I really feel like conceiving the week of 666? Well, I'll take it, even if it means we'll give birth to Damian. To celebrate 666, one of the gangs at school decided to start a mass-fight during 6th period. So clever, those gangs are. Ugh.

I have become obsessed with the timing of this next insemination. Pick up baby daddy tomorrow. Take HcG shot tomorrow. Inseminate---when? That's the trick. Last time, we figured out we really did it too early. But if we wait later, we'll be inseminating at like, 11:00 at night or something, and I don't know if Dr. K. will be that cool about letting us in after-hours. If that's the case, I wonder if we should just skip the HcG shot and rely solely on the LH surge and OPK. (Wow, I'm really getting the lingo down now!) But---will that still give me the assurance we'll conceive our devil baby? I just don't know! This is why I don't gambe, except at the quarter slots.

--CD (at the request of Laura,
I'll sign my posts)

No comments: