Wednesday, June 07, 2006

fuck. assholes. bitch. shit.

So she jinxed us with her ranting before. Today was the worst...I went in to get my follicles all measured up and they were smaller! Which means they either didn't grow at all and the difference is the machine, or I missed ovulation. fuck. I was even using a predictor kit, and it never showed a positive. It's way too early. How could that happen? fuck. He's going to take one more look in the a.m. and we'll inseminate anyway and just hope for the best.
Then....we went to pick up the little guys and and FedEx had been storing them on their side. It so clearly says that the nitrogen tank must be kept upright. assholes. Big problem! No one wanted to take the blame or apologize so corporate FedEx will get an earful when they talk to me. The lady said that maybe we shouldn't ship big packages to her site. It's FedEx - that's what you DO, people. assholes.
During our time ripping FedEx a new one, we got a parking ticket. bitch.
Then I stepped in cat puke. shit.
-sp

No comments: