Friday, March 04, 2011

Day late, dollar short

...although, thanks to Max, we got a *huge* tax refund this year. Thank you, little baby!

I've already failed my challenge--and yesterday would have been the easiest day to post! All I would have had to do is put up Max's three-month picture--oh well. I was preoccupied with taking care of all 3 (including S., who was home sick with the flu) babies yesterday. Wow. That totally whooped my butt. Yesterday also included my first solo trip to the grocery store with two kids in tow, and my second trip to Theo's music class with both babes. Fortunately, both went smoothly.

So, here is Max at three months and one day, I guess, since I'm a day late. Oops.

3 comments:

H2 said...

O. M. G. Max is ADORABLE! Look at that adorable smile. So precious.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I like the bouncy seat, too.

Team Us said...

I agree that's the cutest Baby ever