Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I might even smoke!

Well, she's here again. F*cker. It's not that I didn't know she was coming. In fact, I knew I didn't ovulate because my temps were all fucked up. Still sucks...
I'm excited though for our next cycle with my new vitamins and working fertility monitor. It's like turning over a new leaf. Plus, I'm going to ask my doctor for a referral to an RE tomorrw. So, that's like a light at the end of the tunnel - well, I hope so at least.
On the bright side - I'm getting LOADED this weekend!

3 comments:

mintyfaglady said...

Ah crap.
Even if you knew it was coming - crap. There's always that one tiny sliver of hope that gets snuffed out, and it HURTS!
Looking up for your next cycle though so here's hoping.
Oh and enjoy getting loaded, trollied, trashed, smashed, wrecked, pissed, sloshed, hammered, bladdered, sozzled, steamed or blasted - take your pick! English is great, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

have fun this weekend, at some point those weekends won't come nearly as often so try and enjoy it before your next round...

Anonymous said...

sorry it didn't work out. i hope the new vitamins and monitor bring you good luck.