Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Testaphobic

We really could have taken a pregnancy test any time since yesterday. Like, today. But, we didn't. We chickened out. S. chickened out. We bought new ones and everything. So now, I am going to be the one responsible for delivering the news, as tomorrow marks two weeks from the embryo transfer. So, in she goes for a blood test. She left a rambling message on the IVF nurses' voicemail about not calling her, but calling me. So, come lunch tomorrow, I guess I'll know. And then I'll have to carry that with me through the day--whatever it is--and then tell S. when I come home. I'm thinking I'll probably wait until 2:10 comes, because if it's negative, I won't be able to survive my 6th period class without freaking out on them. And maybe wouldn't be able to if it were good news either.

I am so nervous...

18 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so hoping this is it for you!

Anonymous said...

Oo, I was wondering if someone was going to poas soon! Good luck!

The Nanny said...

I'm crossing fingers, toes, everything...hoping hoping hoping that by this time tomorrow you'll be jumping and screaming for joy!!!

Unknown said...

Postive thoughts coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm nervous for you both. Hope it's great news you'll be posting later.

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking about you two! i am so hopefully for a +!

Jennifer said...

Wow...shows such restraint to NOT take a home test!

The wait is interminable for you both I know. I am really hoping you get good news. Hoping for a+, which seems appropriate for people in education : )

Melody said...

That's not chicken. That's unbelievable restraint! I always say I'm not going to POAS, but I can never wait for the blood test. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys.

LD said...

I seriously felt my heart skip when I read this. I will be waiting on pins and needles to hear the results. I love you guys so so so so much!

Anonymous said...

You're both in my thoughts and I'm hoping for the best.

Unknown said...

Crossing everything for you guys and looking forward to the wonderful news!!

Anonymous said...

Sending positive thoughts!!

Liz said...

Along with everyone else, will be thinking positive thoughts!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... time flies... probably not for you guys... but it seems like just yesterday you were doing the Egg Retrieval. I will be waiting on pins and needles for your BFP!!!!

Keri said...

Wow. The clock is ticking.
I have everything crossed that you will be sharing good news!!

Evillage said...

Come on, be the one.

Lo said...

checking in anxiously!!!

tbean said...

I've been thinking about you both all day!!!