Things I liked the most about daily blogging:
- getting to read comments from people whose blogs I've never read before and now have hooked up to my G@ogle reader. it makes me feel much more "in the loop." I feel like once we got pregnant, there was a whole "class" of us, so to speak, who graduated and I lost track of the undergrads, so it's good to be reading new journeys again!
- having a place to vent
- feeling mildly accomplished
- the pressure of having to blog every day. Some days we barely came in under the wire! Ahh!
- not having anything to say some days, which just highlighted our rather boring lives
- whoever was the last one awake ended up doing the daily post, although most of the time we would watch over each others' shoulders
See you in December - albeit a bit less frequently!